BONUS POST FOR THIS WEEK!!!
It’s Labor Day Weekend and the sales are SOOOO GOOD. So happy to have this three day weekend with my family. I can’t believe my husband and I are already planning For Thanksgiving and Christmas. Where does the time go?!? Right now it’s one of those weird times where it’s still really hot but everyone is getting ready for fall and winter. I live in Florida so I get ready for Hot and not so hot…hahah. In Florida, people will wear boots in 70 degree weather. Don’t judge us…we have to take what we can get. ha!
The sales are really good right now, so it’s a good time to get those items you have had your eye on. I have separated the sales in two categories: HOME and CLOTHING.
1. Pottery Barn: Use the code SAVEMORE TO GET 15% off of 100 dollars or more. You can save up to 30% off.
2. Crate & Barrel: Use the code SAVE15 for 15% off.
3. Bed Bath & Beyond: 20% off if your sign up with an email.
4. West Elm: Up to 30% off (depending on how much you spend aka the more you buy the more you save).
5. Joss & Main: Clearance up to 80%off.
6. Bath and Body Works: Candle bundle sales (3 candles are 12.95 and FEELINFALL gets you an extra 20%off.
7. World Market: 10-15% off site wide including Furniture that is 30% off.
8. Pier 1: Up to 30% off bedroom furniture
9. Overstock: Up to 70%off sale items
10. Way Fair: Up to 75% off sale items
1. Express: 40% off everything
2. Loft: 40% off with the code LABORDAY
3. Sephora: Up to 20% off up to depending on your Beauty Insider status.
4. Baublebar: Up to 80% off (cutest earrings)
5. Free People: Up to 40% off sale
6. Nordstrom: Lots of Sale items (including restocked Anniversary sales)
7. Jcrew: 40% off site wide
8. Old Navy: 50% off Jeans, Tees, Sweatshirts, and Dresses
9. Gap: 40%off with code YES and extra 10% off with code MORE (wearing curvy skinny jeans here)
10. Banana Republic: 40% off almost everything
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and treat yourself to something really nice.