HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!
This weekend has been quite the whirlwind. We had a birthday party on Friday night for my nephew, we visited the Umbrella Sky Project in Miami (which was a blast), and church on Sunday. When we arrived to church today, we realized we forgot Tommy’s pacifier. Jr and I looked at each other scared…O-M-G. If you are a parent, you know how important that pacifier is to a baby and to your peace! After trying everything: a bottle, putting my finger in his mouth, even showing him a show on our iphone- Tommy didn’t make it through the whole service and Jr had to take him to the lobby. When we returned to our car after church, we saw the pacifier IN the car seat. Jr and I just sort of laugh at these things and try not to get too stressed out. Classic first time parent mistake….whoops!
Anyways, after a long weekend we are just thankful for the times that we stay home alone as a family.
Back to FALL: This is my favorite season. I love the changing leaves, smell of fire places outside, hot chocolate, and a super soft oversized sweater. Not only do I love Fall but I love the fashion. My husband lived in Boston for a long time and he would laugh seeing all the sweaters and jackets I have in my closet. I think maybe because we don’t get cold weather enough, South Floridians tend to love the Fall weather even more.
Here are some of my favorite staples for Fall.
- YSL Tatouage Couture Liquid Matte Lip Stain: This is one of my favorite red lip stains. It stays all day and is a classic pop of color for Fall neutrals. I have colors 01 and 25.
- Over Sized Sweater: These soft oversized sweaters are so nice. I love layers during this time because in the morning it can be cold and warmer later in the day. I also find that when it is hot outside, it’s usually super cold inside. So a comfy sweater is good for all year long.
- GUCCI Purse: This purse is a classic staple for the FALL season. It is gorgeous in person and goes with everything.
- Bell Bottom Jeans: I am obsessed with this look. I love my skinny jeans but bell bottom jeans make your legs look long and skinny. It is such a cute twist for the Fall season.
- Leopard Booties: I love leopard all year long. I feel like the leopard print is a staple and brings any outfit to life. I love the half boot especially as a person that lives in warmer weather. You can wear these booties for cool and cold weather.