Today we went to church, grabbed some food and then watched the game. I love watching sports. It brings everyone together, and it’s a lot of fun. Truthfully, I mostly online shop while my husband watches but I still love it 😂. Anytime family and friends get together, it’s always fun.
While online I checked to see if the Nordstrom sale was still going on and it is. It is ending soon, so if you have had your eye on something; now is the time to get that item! So many of my favorite items that I use every day are on sale and I wanted to share some of my favorite beauty products with you. Click on any of the links below and it’ll take you right to the product.
- Anastasia of Beverly Hills: Dip Brow & Eye brow pencil: These are my favorite go-to products. I use the pencil every day because it mimics natural hairs. I use the dip brow for special events when I want a bolder look. My mom uses the dip brow every day and loves it. So it’s up to you and your preference.
2. Laura Gellar Beauty Highlighter: I first came across this highlighter at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It is really shimmery and pretty.
3. Nars Blush: I am obsessed with this blush and use it every day. I use the color orgasm and it is the perfect peachy pink.
4. Stila Liquid Eye Shadow: This is such a good liquid shadow. For Christmas, my husband bought me the whole kit and I love them. They work really well for that added sparkle. I use it for special events or sometimes for shooting photos. It makes your eyes really pop.
5. Dior Show Mascara: Iconic Overcurl and Lash Extension Effect Volume Mascara are really great high quality mascaras. I am obsessed with the Lash Extension Effect Volume Mascara. I use it a lot for longer looking lashes. I struggle with short lashes and a couple of layers of this mascara and it looks like I have fake lashes.
6. Skin Gym: I haven’t used this product but I have a friend that has and it looks like she has a little lift to her skin. I am definitely trying this.
7. NEULASH: This has been recommended highly by many bloggers to help grow your lashes. I have read really good reviews on it.
8. SKII Skin Care: This item has been highly recommended by many bloggers. It is very pricey but I added it because it rarely goes on sale. The Facial Treatment Essence is definitely a bucket list item.
9. Shiseido Skincare: There was a time when I only used Shiseido. It’s a very high end excellent product that will transform your skin. Again, it can be very pricey so this is a great deal.
10. ABH Eyeshadow: Soft Glam and Norvina Palette. I just bought an ABH eyeshadow palette for my SIL for her birthday and it is gorgeous. These palettes are a staple in my makeup routines and the eyeshadows are high quality and blend really well. Plus I have never seen them on sale so this got me super excited.
12. Beauty Blender: This sponge is ideal for having a flawless makeup application.
13. Foreo: This item is ideal for cleansing the face of makeup and other impurities from the day.
15. Foundation: The Dior Forever foundation or NARS foundation are both beautiful. They go on so creamy and are a game changer for your complexion. I have tried both. I use the NARS radiant foundation every day. I had the opportunity to go to a Dior master class and this foundation applies flawlessly.
16. Hair: I love these T3 Hair styling tools. I’ve been waiting a while for them to go on sale because they never do.