Happy Pumpkin Day Everyone!
My husband and I go to Trader Joes all the time for our groceries and we just love pumpkin everything. Ever since we first got married we have tried to add more products to our Fall Favorites from Trader Joes. Some we love, some not so much.
Here’s our list of Trader Joe’s pumpkin hits and misses:
1. This is really good and the price is amazing. Smells so good too.
2. These cookies are really good. They are a little sweet but a nice snack.
3. We weren’t crazy about this. I was really looking forward to eating it but it has a weird after taste.
4 and 5. I really liked this. It has that Pumpkin Spice Latte taste and works with a Keurig machine. My husband didn’t like it at all. I do want to say that he also doesn’t like any flavored coffee.
5. See above answer.
6. We love this and use it when making a dessert or in pancakes.
7. I am not a fan of this pancake mix. I like fluffy and light pancakes so that might be why.
8. This was good but I wouldn’t buy it again. I don’t like flavored oatmeal.
9. I made this for Junior and he loved it. It is super easy and delicious.
10. These are really good cookies with coffee, tea, or to eat while watching a Hallmark movie (hahah). Just be careful because before you know it, the whole box is gone!
11. I am not a fan of this tea. I’d rather have pumpkin coffee. If you are more of a tea drinker, this might be for you.
12. This is the Holy Grail of the pumpkin season. If you like cookie butter then you will like this. It is really really good.
13. This is delicious. made this a couple of weekends ago and it also smells so good.
14. I used this to make muffins when my in-laws came over. It actually is really good. My sister is gluten free and loves this as well.
15. This soup is good, you just need to add a few spices to it. I like it with pasta or warm bread on a cold day.
Click here to go to Trader Joe’s website for all things pumpkin.
Pumpkin Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
The other day I wanted to cook some cookies with my mom. She has such a good recipe for chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. However, I wanted to take it up a notch and add the yummiest pumpkin product that is seriously my new obsession: pumpkin butter. We were getting ready to go to my church’s fall festival so I didn’t have time to experiment. I decided to go to my favorite cook book…. PINTEREST (lol). Pinterest has all the answers hahah. So I looked up chocolate chip cookie with pumpkin butter and this recipe came up. It is so delicious! I love baking around this time of year. Something about the cool weather makes me want to cozy up in a soft blanket, drink hot chocolate, watch Hallmark movies and eat my mom’s pumpkin cookie recipe. Btw, I did do a Fall house Decor Reveal here, where I added my mom’s pumpkin cookie recipe (without pumpkin butter).
Here is the recipe (click on the image to take you to the direct link in my Pinterest page):