Happy Sunday Everyone!
I am so excited about this post because my new obsession has been Amazon Fashion. I have recently ordered so many super cute items and I wanted to share them with you all. Some of them are related to Valentine’s Day but keep in mind that some of the items take a few weeks to ship so if you are looking for a cute shirt to wear, now is the time to order in advance. Also, I have noticed that a lot of the items I am sharing with you are similar to very expensive ones, so the deals are amazing!
Here it goes!!!
- Hearts T-Shirt: It’s super soft and comes in multiple colors!
- Casual Red Dress: This would be so cute for Spring, comes in multiple colors, and it’s under 20 dollars!
- Casual Adidas ball cap: I just purchased this and the quality is incredible. I ordered it so I could wear it for errands or walking the dog. It comes in many different colors so the price varies by color. I got the white one for around 15 dollars.
- Pink Flats: I haven’t ordered these but I thought they were so cute! They look just like the Valentino Flats for a lot less! It has really good reviews and it is definitely a great value.
- Leopard Cardigan: I just received this in the mail the other day and I am obsessed. There are so many different ways to style this whether it is with jeans or a cute dress. It is really good quality and oh did I mention it has pockets!!!
- Heart Pom Pom Sweater: Okay, so I have had my eye on a cute pom pom sweater but haven’t been able to find one that isn’t crazy expensive. This one is super affordable and so cute. It comes in bunch of different colors too!
- Heart Sweater: I saw this online and it is so cute. There is one currently like this at a big store for about 60 dollars, so this sweater at its selling point is a great deal.
- Purse: This purse is a Chloe dupe and it came with great reviews so I wanted to share it because it seems like a great quality item.
- Color Block Twist Sweater: This sweater is ah-dor-able. Again, I saw something similar for about 60 dollars but this one is less than half that price. BTW: I am seeing a big trend right now for color block sweaters.
- Mommy is my Valentine: This comes in several colors. i got the black because I have a boy. I recently went to the store to try and find some cute Valentine’s stuff for boys to wear and there is barely anything. So, I purchased this one and best part is, it’s under 10 dollars.
So, what do you think about my Amazon Prime picks? Have you recently found a great purchase online? If so, share in the comments section. I love that we can learn from one another!
Have a great weekend.