I can’t believe we are now in February! Feels just like yesterday we were celebrating the New Year. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I can’t wait. A little fun story for you guys… So, before I was even married, I used to buy myself something special every year…I mean why not, right? I usually would save up all those gift cards I got for Christmas and purchase something really cool. You know what, I’m so glad I did because why wait for someone to buy you something, when you can be a strong independent woman on your own! Besides, do you know that I never had a Valentine until my husband came along and I was 29 at the time! I’m just sharing this story because I never want anyone to feel bad if they don’t have a Valentine, you are something special and that’s enough to celebrate!
So, I’ve rounded up some really cool Valentine’s Day gifts that are at all different price points. So, whether you are buying something for yourself, sister, mom or friend; there is something for everyone!
1.Heart Pom Pom Sweater: I have this and it’s not only affordable, but it’s so so cute on!
2. Gold Heart Earrings: Perfect for a casual or dressy look.
3. Lipstick: I have this in the color Kim K- I am not a lipstick person but this is the most moisturizing luxurious lipstick, I have ever had. It’s the only one I’ll wear.
4. Love you Mugs: Love the matching mugs for couples or a special someone.
5. Chanel Perfume: I use this perfume all the time, it’s the most beautiful fresh floral scent and doesn’t have an overwhelming smell.
6. Soft Plus Pink Robe: OMG my husband gave this to me for Christmas and I am obsessed! Literally the best robe ever. Sooo Soft!
7. Plush Slippers: This is on my wish list and I love how fluffy and soft these slippers are. Especially with the cold weather. I am definitely getting this.
8. Red Sequin Dress: This dress is gorgeous and super cute for a girls night out or a hot date.
9. Gucci Purse: This purse is so cute and I honestly love the pop of red.
10. YSL Liquid Matte Lip: I am obsessed with this red. It’s the only red that i’ll wear. The formula is amazing and it doesn’t transfer. I wear the color number 12. It is the perfect cherry red. The applicator acts like a lip liner too, and the red doesn’t bleed, it dries matte.
11. Diamond Heart Earrings: Love these studs with a cute Valentine’s day outfit.
12. Christian Louboutin High heels: Don’t have to talk about these, you already know these are iconic.
13. Red Pantsuit: Love this with or without a jacket. You can easily take this out for a night on the town.
14. Red Lace Dress: I have this dress and it is gorgeous. My mom was shocked at the price and it’s on sale too!
15. Pink Wallet: This is so cute especially with a casual outfit choice.
16. Leopard Sneakers: I just ordered these and I can not wait to wear them. They are always sold out so if you want to order them, I would do it sooner than later. I had to look every day before I finally found my size.
17. Sweatshirt: I think this is the cutest shirt especially if you have a fur child you love.
18. Sun Glasses: I have these in a few different colors. They are the cutest and designer dupes for only 10 dollars.
19. Heart Sneakers: These are the cutest sneakers that just spice up a casual outfit. I don’t even need a reason to wear these…lol. They remind me of the heart Gucci sneakers that are 3 times the cost.
20. Heart Hoops: I don’t know why but I love a good pair of hoops. I have been obsessed with hoops since middle school and these heart earrings seem like the cutest accessory with any outfit.