Tom’w (Aug. 19th) starts the VIB sale from Sephora until August 27th. If you are a VIB Rouge (have spent at least $1000 in a year) you get 20% off and if you are a VIB you get 15% off starting August 20 until August 27th. The cool thing about the sale this year is if you are a Rouge member, you can bring a friend and they’ll get the 20% off too on August 19th, regardless of their status with Sephora.
During the Sephora sale, I like to take an inventory of everything that I have and decide what I need to restock on. I also like to take this time to purchase some new products that I have been thinking about but didn’t want to splurge on.
Here’s some things that have been on my radar lately:
- Kevin Aucoin foundation Balm: I saw this the other day on the website. It has a few reviews already praising the product. It’s perfect for oily or combo skin, not dry skin. It also comes with a foundation brush. It has a matte finish and can be sheer to full coverage. I am soo curious about this product and definitely want to try it.
- Tom Ford Bronzer: I have talked about this bronzer a bunch of times. It’s definitely a splurge but worth the hype. It gives you a nice bronzy glow like you just came from a vacation. I wear it almost every day to give myself a healthy glow.
- Nars blush in the color Orgasm: I’ve been wearing this blush for years. It’s flattering for all skin types and it’s the only blush i’ll wear because it’s long lasting.
- Tom Form Eye shadow palette: This is the color Nude Dip. The other day a friend at work was asking me what eye shadow I use and I can’t tell you how many times I get compliments and I never usually do. It’s the perfect natural eyeshadow but it has a shiny sheen to it so your eyes stand out.
- Kat Von D: Eye liner: This eye liner stays on all day and it’s jet black. Perfect for a cat eye look.
- Double Wear Foundation: This is definitely a foundation that I want to try. I have watched countless reviews on this product on You Tube and everyone says it’s amazing. I like mixing long wear foundation with CC cream to give a natural long lasting healthy appearance to my skin.
- Water Proof Concealer: This is my favorite concealer and stays all day. I’ve tried other brands but I still go back tot his one.
- Hair Oil: This is a new product. I am in the market for a new hair oil so will definitely be checking this out.
- CC Cream: I have been using It Cosmetics CC cream for almost 2 years now. I love this product but a little goes a long way. You also need a good powder to set it otherwise your foundation will look greasy.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick: I have two Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks. I love them both. One is the color Kim K. It’s super creamy and conditioning and Pillow Talk which is in the matte formula. It’s in the matte formula because it is supposed to mimic natural lips and the color works for any skin color. I wear it everyday….and I do not like lipstick so that’s saying a lot about this product.
Hope you enjoyed today’s post!