Shop the Post
As you all know the sale at Sephora is still going on until Aug 27th. This is a sale for VIB Rouge members and VIB members. Depending on your status, you can receive 15 to 20% off on any products in Sephora. I like to take advantage of these sales to stock up on things I regularly use or that one thing I have been wanting to splurge on like that Dyson Hair roller! I went to Sephora yesterday and I did buy a couple of things that were on my wish list and I wanted to share them with you today.
- Natasha Denona Sunset palette. It’s an award winner and her eye shadows are actually infused with crushed pearl. That’s why her eye shadows are so pigmented. Also it’s an Allure Beauty award winner. I thought it’d be perfect for Fall.
- Pat McGrath lipsticks. I love these colors and all of her stuff tends to be amazing so I thought this would be pretty for the Fall winter season.
- Charlotte Tilbury NEW Flawless Airbrush foundation. This foundation has a bunch of patented technology that is supposed to improve your skin over time. Not only that, it claims to be humidity resistant…ok Charlotte YOU GOT ME! I need that in my life because no matter what I do, my foundation is melting off with this SoFlo heat. It’s not available yet but will be this week…so keep your eyes peeled for it. It’s gonna sell out fast!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick. This collection came out during the summertime. I tried on the color: On the Dance Floor and it is a beautiful coral pink with a hint of shimmer. It’s very pretty.
- & 6. Caviar anti-aging Shampoo. This company has always been on my radar and if I needed a shampoo at the moment I would definitely be purchasing it.
7. The Olaplex is a staple in most high-end salons. I use the Olaplex 3 & 6. The oil is a new product. I tried it in store and the oil seems very hydrating. If you are a fan of Olaplex, definitely check it out.
8. Chanel Chance perfume. I love the pink one because it has a sweet smell. This was my scent for years and I switched to something else, but now I want to repurchase it. What works, works ya know?! The best time to buy a perfume is during any Sephora Sale or the Holidays. You get the best value for your dollar. If you love a scent, then stock up on it during that time.
9. Tatcha eye cream. I just purchased this. it’s very creamy and has great skin benefits. The name speaks for itself. So far so good, but I’ll keep you updated.
10. Dyson Hair roller. I have the Revlon hair roller so I don’t need this. However, if I had the budget for it, I would. Here’s why. It has a special technology to not overheat the hair. Although I love my Revlon, it does get VERY hot. The result is beautiful and easy but I am worried about my hair over drying and breakage. Right now I am using products to help my hair but with the Dyson, you don’t need to worry about all that. If you have the budget (if you aren’t a VIB Rouge, find a friend that’s a VIB rouge), and get it.
Thanks for reading today’s post.
Also, The Moment you have been waiting for!!! The winner of the Beauty Box Giveaway is Sheri Bonham!!! YAYY! I’ll be sending you an email to get your address so I can send you your goodies.
Thank you everyone for entering. I am so honored and blessed to have you in my community.