Hope you are having a great week so far. I wanted to share some ideas for incorporating Fall into your household. Even though, I love the Fall season, I have pulled back ever since having a baby because Tommy will grab for every pumpkin and pull everything. I had a beautiful Fall Leaf garland on the base of my TV and he pulled that out too…lol. It’s the age. So, I have learned over the past year of how to subtly get the feel of a season in the home but not so much where it breaks the budget or isn’t childproof. Plus, the best news is many of these items are on sale for the next few days.
- Soft Pumpkins. I got these last year and they are perfect for decorating the house with or as a center piece. Plus they won’t break if your child decides to grab for it.
- Fall Centerpiece. I love this for the kitchen table. Just spruces up the whole mood of the kitchen.
- Fall Candle. I love my Fall candles. They are my favorite scent all year long. But I have been careful lately to not buy candles that can damage my lungs over time. I love that Bath and Body works has candles with essential oils in them now.
- Kitchen towels just spruce up the kitchen and make the look more real.
- Black buffalo plaid doormat. These seem to be all the rage now and I can’t help but jump on that bandwagon. i love the look for Fall and Winter.
- I bought this last year and love it still. It’s super affordable too.
- Glass pumpkin. I bought this and i’ll definitely be putting it somewhere high were Tommy won’t get it. But I love how subtle it is.
- Fall Wreath. I feel like this is an easy one. I like to change my wreaths ever season.
- Fall pumpkins. Decorating the house with cute pumpkins or putting them in different rooms, really help to set the mood
- Fall Style Pillows. I like adding a cute throw pillow on my couch. It really ties everything in.