I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I also want to wish anyone celebrating the holiday tomorrow a Happy New Year! It’s hard to believe that we are almost in October (where has the year gone?). I wanted to post some of my favorites. Some of these are new and some are old but they are things that I have repeatedly gone back to over and over….so I guess that makes them my favorite…lol. I’ll do a brief description of why it’s my favorite below.
- Black Casual Dress. I bought this around the beginning of the summer. I have a full blog post here about it. It’s comfy and so oh so easy to throw on during the week or weekend. It doesn’t wrinkle very much or cling to your body while wearing it. It’s actually very flattering (my thoughts as a curvy girl) and runs true to size. My sister is very petite and loves hers too.
- Airbrush Foundation by Charlotte Tilbury. I love this foundation. It is very matte but I mix it with a little CC cream. It’s long lasting and doesn’t dissolve by the end of the day. It has a cooling technology which I love because I go from cold to hot in Florida (indoors/outdoors). It keeps my makeup still looking fresh at the end of the day even with working with middle schoolers all day…lol. Go to your nearest Sephora or Nordstrom and ask for a sample so you can try it out. Color matching is a little tricky so it’s good to get help with that too.
- Leopard Starbucks Tumbler. I saw this on Etsy and it is so cute. I love my tea in the morning and I have always liked a good reusable cup to travel with. I also found the seller linked to be one of the lowest cost but with high ratings.
- Soft Slippers. I love being cozy especially during the colder season. I wear my pink slippers all the time and thought these leopard ones were so cute to add to my comfy casual wardrobe.
- Velvet Pumpkins. If you are a parent of a child or toddler, you already know WHY I love this…lol. But I love that they are really cute, they have brass hardware and they can look good anywhere around the house. They come in a bunch of different colors too!