This is probably my favorite gift guide because it’s my favorite type of guide. For some reason I always think that giving someone a beauty themed gift it’s so much safer than buy a shirt or something else. I always buy my friends nice skin care or a pretty lipstick because I know it’ll be appreciated more than a clothing or accessories. My sister is like this especially because she’ll never buy herself nice skin care but she loves getting it as a gift. That’s why I created this gift guide with all different price points, so hopefully you will find it a help too.
- Lip Ornament– Beauty Lip Sample
2. Beauty Slip Set– This is definitely on my wish list.
3. Riki Mini Mirror– I have the next size up and use it everyday. It’s really helpful when putting on makeup.
4. Silk Scrunchies– This is on my wish list because it’s supposed to be soft on the hair and prevent breakage.
5. T3 Curling Iron– On my wish list! This is a highly acclaimed curling iron.
6. Drybar Hair Products– Great products for hair. I use the heat protectant.
7. Kerastase Hair Products– These hair products are great for hair. I used the hair serum for years.
8. Makeup Brushes– The best way to add new brushes to your collection is with value sets. Tarte is a high quality set of brushes.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Trio– My Favorite lipstick brand because it isn’t over drying.
10. Laneige Lip balm- I use the peach one every day. This is a great gift set for friends. I want to get this for my fellow teacher friends.