So you all know I’ve been on a “no spend January”. It’s been harder than I thought it would be. So I just want to start off by saying, “No I have not bought all these things”. However, they are items on my wish list or things I have been seeing a lot lately, they have great reviews so I wanted to share. Many are not participating in the “no spend January”; if you purchase any of these items, be sure to let me know. I’d love to know how they are working for you!
- Cute Valentines day tops. I wanted the sweater one last year but it sold out so fast, it wasn’t going to arrive until after Valentine’s day. My suggestion is to buy it now while you have a chance if you are interested in it. I did purchase the cardigan bc sweaters are not looking good on me while pregnant. So I figured the cardigan would be my best bet and I could wear it to school.
- LV cosmetic bag dupes. I think this is perfect especially if you have a kid and want something fashionable but not expensive. This would be perfect for makeup or as a small bag to hold diapers and wipes.
- Bio Oil. Yes, I bought this. I did state in the beginning of this “no spend January” decision, that anything to do with my pregnancy did not count. I recently noticed that I have stretch marks appearing on my skin and I have not used anything until now. I honestly forgot. Everyone says Bio Oil helps with scars and other issues on this skin so I got it. I will share the results with you after a few weeks.
- Deep Conditioner. I jut ran out on my deep conditioner. I have had my hair badly processed and I am in the middle of rehabbing my hair to get it soft and as back to normal as possible. This conditioner comes highly recommended. Have you tried it, please let me know your thoughts.
- Headbands. I have one of the pink pearl headbands. I wear it all the time. Especially when it gets warmer. I have seen a recent trend with the all-pearl headbands. This is a fantastic bundle and affordable too.