I hope you are having a great weekend so far. I’m slowly running out of some of my favorites and looking to restock a few beauty items and some of my old time favorites that I am returning too. I thought i’d share because of over the last few years, even though I have liked other products, I still find myself returning to these Holy Grail beauty favorites.
Shop the Post
Product Reviews and What it’ll be Replacing
- Too faced concealer: This is new for me but I really like it and I have to say it def takes place of my old time fav: It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye which I have used for years- so that’s saying a lot!
- Nars Radiant Finish Foundation. There are two foundations I really like right now: NARS Radiant Finish and CT Airbrush Foundation (which I like better for the high humidity months bc of its technology). The NARS foundation will be taking place of my Dior Glow Foundation that I bought last year.
- Laneige Lip Balm: I have used this a ton all school year and I need to restock. I love this and highly recommend to anyone that suffers from dry lips or talks a lot for a living (aka teacher life).
- NARS blush in color Orgasm. I have used this since High School and it’s the only blush that I own because it compliments my skin tone and goes with every eyeshadow palette or makeup look (natural or glam).
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush powder. This powder gives you an airbrush finish. It’s also not over drying which I like. I also love the loose version. If you want a powder that lasts a little longer get the loose version because the pressed version runs out quickly.
- ABH Eyebrow Powder. Always an OG fav that I go back to.
- Kat Von D Eyeliner: For a while I was using the Chanel liquid eyeliner but this one is sharper for a nice cat eye and a little more natural because it’s so thin. I prefer this over the Chanel version and its half the price!
- Dior liquid Eyebrow. I started using another liquid brow but I am returning back to this Dior version, it’s much better and makes you look like you have fuller eyebrows.
- Lancome Eyelash Primer: I started using this in the summer. I ran out but boy when I use this with mascara I really notice the difference. It looks like I have fuller lashes and I don’t.
- Tan luxe Face tanner: I just started using this and it was in a recent blog post. I love it! I have gotten so many compliments on my complexion. I got the light one because I didn’t know how dark it would get but it gives you a subtle natural glow and I will be wearing it all summer! Currently, I use it only on the weekend but during the summer I will wear it every other day.