This week I’m talking about some of my top used products for the month of April. Truthfully, some of these products are my “Holy Grails” and I have been using them so much, I thought I’d give them another mention.
So here it goes…
- Tory Burch sandal. It’s not everyday that these sandals go on sale so when they do, take advantage! I love this summer red color. I probably wear these sandals the most to go anywhere. I am NOT a sandal person and they are super comfortable- that’s saying a lot.
- Grey long dress. I bought this for after I had my baby. If you don’t know, I had a c-section so the idea of wearing anything tight on my belly, was horrifying. I have worn this dress a ton throughout the week and to doctors appointments. It’s soft and comfortable but still flattering. Also, it is not see through which is a major bonus. Blog post on the black version here.
- Soft pjs. I got these, again, for recovering with my surgery but I wear them all the time. So does my sister in law. They are so comfortable I got another pair in grey. Also, the button down top is a bonus for my fellow breast feeding Mamas.
- Pink fluffy slippers. Who doesn’t love fluffy slippers??? I wear these all over the house…like all the time! They come in a few other colors and are very comfortable.
- Tan Luxe and hyaluronic acid gradual tanner. I love the idea of using a self tanner that is good for your skin. I just started using the self tanner from Tan Luxe and I love it. It doesn’t make me break out which is even better. I am still obsessed with me OG fav Loving tan, but I plan on using the body drops over it with some lotion. This product is on a MAJOR deal…like more than half off if you use code HSN10.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Foundation. I forgot how good this foundation is! I love it. I use the shade #2. It is really good for warm weather and humidity which we have plenty of in Florida.
- Keratese Blonde Conditioner. Now that I haven’t been able to go to the salon, I have been using more “blonde type products” to keep my hair from looking dark and brassy. I love this product and honestly anything from Keratese is amazing.
- Lilah b. Primer oil. I read about this product online and only bought the mini but this product has really WOW’d me. It’s moisturizing. but not overly oily. It helps my makeup apply so smoothly. I honestly think I’m gonna get the bigger bottle before the sale is over. It’s probably my favorite out of all of the things I bought.
- Tatcha Cleansing oil. I was using this before I was pregnant but then I stopped since I lay off a lot of my skin care while pregnant. Now that I am not pregnant anymore, I am going back to my skin care favs and this is one of them!
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer. I have a blog post about this here. I bought the Dyson hair dryer and then later I bought the Revlon one because my mom and sister kept raving about it. I like it much better than the Dyson, it’s faster and gets my hair very straight. I have really curly hair and it usually takes me over an hour to blow dry my hair but with the Revlon it’s about 30 minutes. It’s worth every penny!